Dayna has worked for the Consortium for 10 years. She believes that by being the go-to financial source for clients, she makes a significant difference in their lives. Dayna loves the opportunity to do what the Consortium does best—helping others.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- 25 years' experience working with C-Level Executives & Business Owners
- Planning & Development of Business Processes
- Excellence in Client Care & Support
- LPL Registered Assistant
- Bachelor Degree from LPL Financial AdminU
- Financial Planning Assistant
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Dayna's hobbies include graphic & website design, e-commerce design & maintenance as well as photography & photo editing. She is interested in forensic science & psychology and enjoys reading mystery and crime novels. Dayna is an Atlanta native and has a son, Caston , two Jack Russell Terriers Flash & Nikie and a Tarantula named Fred.