STAGE II | ADVANCED WEALTH BUILDING STRATEGIES
After setting up the Money Organizer Plan you are now ready for a serious conversation about strategies for building wealth. Stage II consists of further developing your goals and includes establishing a hierarchy of needs.
STAGE II INVOLVES DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF MOST OR ALL OF THE
- Maximizing structure and contribution to both tax advantaged and non-tax advantaged accounts
- Sophisticated planning to coordinate complex investment strategies with all your investments, including employer savings plans
- Setting and prioritizing long and medium term goals
- Analyzing retirement issues, setting retirement goals and preparing a feasibility report
- Analyzing retirement distributions and developing strategies (for those retiring within 5-7yrs or already retired)
- Planning for higher education costs in light of retirement income needs
- Employer benefit analysis with recommendations; including stock option planning
- Estate planning
Fee for Stage II plan is between $1000 and $3000 and is due upon engagement of planning services, but can be paid in two increments, one half in advance and one half at conclusion of the preparation of the desired analyses. Stage II planning is usually performed every one to three years depending on a client’s needs or concerns.