The Process and Stages
Determining a Need and Establishing the Relationship
- We begin with an initial consultation, usually by phone
- We ask you to answer ten standard questions to determine how your concerns can be addressed and ensure the best fit between you and the financial advisor. Click here to start the Relationship Builder Questionnaire.
- Your financial history and current financial situation are essential to developing a specific plan to see how we can assist you
- We need current data and other information from you, the profile & document checklist help you organize and provide what is needed
Planning at the Most Fundamental Level– Stage I Plan
- Essential to our analysis is a review of our clients’ key financial statistics
- Our 4-Step Money Organizer Plan is implemented as a means to collect vital information for Stage I which establishes the base line for all future planning and reviews- See the checklist for our M.O.P Client Questionnaire here.
- Stage I gives us a clear picture of your financial health and serves as the basis for a more in-depth analysis and action plan in Stage II
- Individuals as well as families can benefit from Stage I review and planning and may find an annual check-up sufficient before making the decision to progress to Stage II
Taking it to the Next Level– Stage II Plan
- Stage II is the next level of financial planning when you want to know more and do more to ensure you are as financially healthy as possible
- Additional visits and phone consultations will be required for a more in-depth analysis and consultation
- Additional goals and strategies are established, examined and implemented in Stage II
- The elevated interaction in Stage II helps us to orchestrate and prioritize everything you need accomplished to become more financially sound
The Highest Level– Stage III Plan
- Stage III planning is for clients whose situation is more complex and requires continual advice and adjustments to their plan to help maintain a healthy financial position
- Stage III planning is suitable when your financial needs are very sophisticated and you may have high asset values or one or more businesses and/or real estate holdings
- Stage III includes quarterly visits and phone consultations
Learn more about the 3 Stages of Life Event
Access our MOP Client Questionnaire to determine if our services can help you better organize your financial life as you pursue your important financial and life goals.
*Third-party posts found on this profile do not reflect the views of LPL Financial and have not been reviewed by LPL Financial as to accuracy or completeness