Preserving wealth from one generation to the next can be complex and time-consuming.
Guidance from a competent, experienced advisor can go a long way toward helping make sure your financial success is shared with your family, friends and the charitable organizations you designate, according to your wishes.
We have helped generations of families develop wealth transfer strategies designed to reduce estate taxes while meeting specific legacy and charitable giving goals.
- Legacy planning often includes many non-monetary considerations that need to be documented or communicated to loved ones.
- Charitable Giving can provide tax benefits for you and your heirs.
We conduct a full assessment of short- and long-term tax and estate planning implications to help you achieve your specific objectives.
We can help you articulate your estate planning goals and will work closely with your tax and legal advisors to ensure your financial strategy reflects your estate planning needs. Or, if you prefer, we can provide our own team of professional advisors adept at the intricacies of estate and tax planning. Whether you use a trust or another method for accomplishing your long-term estate planning goals, we can assist you in navigating today’s complicated tax and estate laws.
We can help you in these and other important areas of estate and legacy planning:
- Asset protection against probate, lawsuits, divorce, unnecessary federal and state taxes
- Tax reduction strategies
- Charitable trust design and implementation through a 3rd party Attorney
- Charitable gifting
- Review of wills and powers of attorney